“Nasterea Maicii Domnului” Chruch
The name “Nasterea Maicii Domnului” is translated as “The Birth of Virgin Mary”. The church was built in 1906 when Dobrogea was reunited with the other Romanian territories after a long Ottoman domination. The construction was made entirely of stone and complies with the plans of the architect D. Banescu. The church was built in a form of boat, imitating the Arch of Noah which saved the humanity during the Biblical cataclysm. Today, the church can be found on the list of the Romanian historical monuments.